Top Scientists Reveal Why You are Struggling to Lose Weight
by Belinda McCartney - Staff Writer BoldandHealthy.com
“…And it has much less to do with what you eat and how much you exercise!
Research at the University of Alberta in Canada found that most overweight people have high levels of toxic lipid molecules called ceramides1.
Ceremide compounds force fat cells into your bloodstream after eating. Since this toxic fat can accumulate around vital organs: (liver, pancreas, heart and even your arteries)17... your metabolism slows down and your fat-burning hormones almost shut down.
That's why your body can switche to a starvation mode, which causes you to store even more fat on your belly, back, buns, thighs and hips.
Good News: There's a way to target ceramides and dissolve dangerous fat from around your organs - and turn your body in a calorie-burning, fat melting machine.
Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using our products. Understand that the advice or guidelines discussed on this page or on this website do not constitute as substitutes for sound medical or financial advice from a licensed healthcare provider or certified financial advisor or legal consultant. Be sure to consult with a professional physician, financial consultant or legal advisor before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared within this article page or this website. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed, as the statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or Health Canada. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA, or Health Canada approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and do not provide any kind of promise or money-making opportunity. The author, developer and/or reviewer of this article and website are not responsible for pricing inaccuracies. Check the vendor’s product sales page for updated pricing.
The links contained in this product review may result in a commission payment. If you purchase a recommended product as a result of clicking a link on this website, it will be at no additional cost to you. These procedes goes toward supporting our research, website and editorial team. Please know we only recommend high-quality products.
- Targeting ceramide metabolism in obesity. Hanin Aburasayn, Rami Al Batran, John R Ussher - Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2016
- Marine Seaweed Can Detoxify Organic Pollutants. Oregon State University 2005
- Brown Seaweed Contains Promising Fat Fighter, Weight Reducer - American Chemical Society 2006
- Seaweed to tackle rising tide of obesity - Newcastle University 2010
- Milk thistle in liver diseases: past, present, future. Ludovico Abenavoli, Raffaele Capasso, Natasa Milic, Francesco Capasso - Phytother Res 2010
- Silymarin/Silybin and Chronic Liver Disease: A Marriage of Many Years. Alessandro Federico, Marcello Dallio, Carmelina Loguercio - Molecules 2017
- Taraxacum official (dandelion) leaf extract alleviates high-fat diet-induced nonalcoholic fatty liver. Munkhtugs Davaatseren, Haeng Jeon Hur, Hye Jeong Yang, Jin-Taek Hwang - Food Chem Toxicol 2013
- The diuretic effect in human subjects of an extract of Taraxacum officinale folium over a single day. Bevin A Clare, Richard S Conroy, Kevin Spelman - J Altern Complement Med 2009
- Advances in the study of berberine and its derivatives: a focus on anti-inflammatory and anti-tumor effects in the digestive system. Kun Zou, Zhao Li, Yong Zhang, Hao-yue Zhang - Acta Pharmacol Sin 2017
- Berberine Improves Insulin Sensitivity by Inhibiting Fat Store and Adjusting Adipokines Profile in Human Preadipocytes and Metabolic Syndrome Patients. Jing Yang, Jinhua Yin, Hongfei Gao, Linxin Xu - Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2012
- Pectin delays gastric emptying and increases satiety in obese subjects. C Di Lorenzo, C M Williams, F Hajnal, J E Valenzuela - Gastroenterology 1988
- Effect of pectin on satiety in healthy US Army adults. C M Tiwary, J A Ward, B A Jackson - J Am Coll Nutr 1997
- Capsaicinoids supplementation decreases percent body fat and fat mass: adjustment using covariates in a post hoc analysis. James Rogers, Stacie L. Urbina, Lem W. Taylor - BMC Obes. 2018
- Study on improving blood flow with Korean red ginseng substances using digital infrared thermal imaging and Doppler sonography. Jaehui Kang, Namhun Lee, Yochan Ahn, Hyun Lee - J Tradit Chin Med 2013
- Ginseng and obesity. Zhipeng Li, Geun Eog Ji - J Ginseng Res. 2018
- Resveratrol may be useful tool for reducing body fat - Basque Research 2011
- The role of ceramides in metabolic disorders: when size and localization matters - Nature Reviews Endocrinology 2020
- Ginseng as an energy booster: Mayo Clinic study shows benefits after eight weeks of use -Vancouver Sun 2012
- Unmasking black pepper's secrets as a fat fighter - American Chemical Society Science 2012
- Cravings for high-calorie foods may be switched off by new food supplement - Imperial College London 2016
- Anti-inflammatory Action of Green Tea. Tomokazu Ohishi, Shingo Goto, Pervin Monira, Mamoru Isemura - Antiinflamm Antiallergy Agents Med Chem. 2016
- Green tea supplementation increases glutathione and plasma antioxidant capacity in adults with the metabolic syndrome. Arpita Basu, Nancy M Betts, Afework Mulugeta - Nutr Res. 2013
- Effects of Resveratrol on Cognitive Performance, Mood and Cerebrovascular Function in Post-Menopausal Women. Hamish M. Evans, Peter R. C. Howe, Rachel H. X. Wong - Nutrients 2017
- Effects of green tea and EGCG on cardiovascular and metabolic health. Swen Wolfram - J Am Coll Nutr. 2007
- Piperine attenuates cognitive impairment in an experimental mouse model of sporadic Alzheimer's disease. Che Wang, Zhengxu Cai, Wei Wang - J Nutr Biochem 2019
- The Dietary Fiber Pectin: Health Benefits and Potential for the Treatment of Allergies by Modulation of Gut Microbiota. Frank Blanco-Pérez, Hanna Steigerwald, Stefan Schülke - Curr Allergy Asthma Rep. 2021
BoldandHealthy.com is a service of BlackWire Marketing, LLC 1292 High St - Suite 219 Eugene OR 97401 541.321.6175